Friday, March 08, 2013

A beautiful city

I`ve been living in the capital for a while now, hovering and hummering like a little bee in search for her sweet sweet honey. I am not one to complain, hence for the delicious metaphor I just made, but I should say everything came a little sour for me, sometimes. Maybe I like to have 1 m ( of personal space between me and the other people), maybe becouse I cannot listen to more old ones blaming the young ones on the streets, just becouse they cannot take responsability for their own life.
I should stop, I should. It`s time to move on, let`s say. 

My road takes a turn, in the mountains. Altough I love the sea more, I lived in the mountains for 19 years and it`s calling me again. So with patience I dream of having my own place, no rent, just plans about moving, about redecorating. Here I want to put my thoughts, to create a future that is better. This is the list of things that in one year I want to check and tick:

  1. A new polished look for my apartment.
  2. DIY for my miror .
  3. DIY for my furniture like a pro  in cream.
  4. Cute burundy windows.
  5. Mint  walls

No comments:

Post a Comment