Thursday, November 03, 2016

2016 Review - MADRID



Okay, seems like it's a trend on my blog to do only the beginning and the end of the year now. I have decided to write about my travels because living in London doesn't leave me with a lot of free time to write more. Here we go. February was when I went to Madrid. First time in Spain and how exiting was that.


El Retiro - Jardines del Buen Retiro de Madrid


Seafood Paella for the first time. Yum!

Went there with my friend Andreea, for a lovely city break. I arrived first at 03.00 PM, checked in our lovely apartment on Plaza de Mayor and had a walk and some shopping at one supermarket near by. Prices were ok and weather was sunny but chilly. At 22.00 I met Andreea at the Atocha station. It was great to see her after so many months (we haven't seen eachother since I left Romania in June 2015). You can find below a selection form those days.
Royal Palace of Madrid.

Cannot commit to writing in a journal but I really wish I could keep these memories somewhere, so I can read them in the future. This is the best place because internet is the future.Next blog post will be about Romania.Coming soon.




No comments:

Post a Comment