Friday, November 04, 2016

2016 Review - Romania

Yes, yes I know, I'm not writing about the whole country but it's about 3 cities and just Romania is easier to fit in the title.
In June 2016 I went in my home country. After a full year of adventures I wanted to see how it felt to be back where I lived for 28 years. To cut it short, I could't shake the 'filming' feeling. The whole 2 weeks was like a movie that I had to film and watch after the experience had ended.
Bucharest first. With it's hot and dusty vibe. I lived there for a few years so meeting up with friends was a delightful experience.
Piatra Neamt was next. My small home town with the beloved mountains and river.

Pietricica Mountain
Pietricica Mountain II

      
        
Old Town Centre
        
It was nice seeing mum, dad and some good fiends but time flies by so on to the next location near Pitesti.
Aaaand Clementine:
Clem being a lioness and I a goofball.
                 
Walks with friends

The rest is history, good times, train rides from hell and happy to fly back to UK. Funny enough Brexit was happening in the same time as our trip but we felt no difference, yet.
See you next year RO!




No comments:

Post a Comment