Friday, June 01, 2018

Catch-up

Dear journal,


My colleague was in the papers last week and the only one who thought it was something amazing, was him. In a way, me and my blog are the same, but because I care about it, I always come back.
I turned 30 last year so I went through my middle age crisis. See, I still have my auto-ironic sense of humor.
31 now, so no reason to be sad anymore, I overcome it. What helped, you might ask.
Think was more listening to myself, more workout, yoga and meditation. Of course I was also  traveling and making the choice to feel good as many times as possible.
Since I last saw you I visited Amsterdam, Edinburgh, Bucharest, Piatra Neamt and a few beaches in UK.

Oh by the way I made a commitment in December 2016 to eat less meat (chicken, pork, beef) and until now, I am pretty proud of myself. I am gradually excluding dairy and eggs. Can't go back to what I used to eat and if I do, my stomach tells me that I have made the wrong choice.

I need to tell you about Culcus, maybe next time...



It's first of June today, Happy Kids Day, for all kiddies, young or old.
Facebook said I graduated Uni 8 years ago. Oh the joys of life.




So, to sum up 2017, mostly it was this:





Work,work,work


Got to do a bit of this also:

Bath
Stonehenge with friends

Victoria Park with friends

Big Ben with Andreea

Hyde Park with Andreea
Amsterdam




2018 is coming soon with a fresh taste...










No comments:

Post a Comment