Friday, June 08, 2018

HathaYoga

It's December 2017 and I am listing all the visible and tangible things accomplished until this point in my life.
Everything started with a challenge which caught my eye on a blog that I follow for a while, because I've sniffed around the practice for years.
Simple, easy, one posture per day, for a month. And I did it!
 After that, I got the bug and could't shake it off. One of my next desires was to make this quote happen:
                             

                                 ,You are only as young as your spine is flexible'
                                                                                       Joseph Pilates


Which meant for me to do the 'Urdhva Dhanurasana' or how one of my poses at the sports assessment for graduating high a.k.a. the bridge.
Practice makes perfect as they say, I know there is a lot of room for improvement.

February 2018

April 2018

Also, practicing more makes me comfortable and self centered so no more shyness (at least when doing it ha. ha.)
Bhujangasana in Margate 2018

Adho mukha śvānāsana - Margate

Sukhasana  Camber Sands

Hope you appreciate me editing out the people in last photo.

No comments:

Post a Comment